I know how you feel, your company has just upgraded (or is thinking of upgrading) to R12 and you’re left to figure out what’s new in the HRMS world, what changed and what stayed the same in the software suite you used to know so well.
Well, we have the solution to that problem! Because the R12 HRMS – Implement Oracle HR Workshop has been designed especially for people like you!
From 6/28/2010 to 7/1/2010 in the Big Apple, the OAUG and IT Convergence are partnering up to offer all HRMS users a world-class, hands-on technical workshop that will make their transition into this new HRMS suite so simple, they won’t believe it!
This course introduces students to the HRMS product family and provides step-by-step guidelines and instructions on how to configure and use Oracle HR. This is one of the most detailed and productive courses you will find on this topic and by the end of this class, you will know enough about R12's new features and functionalities to implement and maintain a robust instance of Oracle HR.
Once you've completed the class you’ll:
• Understand the implementation flow needed to configure Oracle HR - Become the "A" HRMS Player in your organization
• Have a working knowledge of the work structures that form the fundamental foundations of Oracle HR
• Understand Oracle HRMS’ date track feature to control the effective date for data entry and retrieval purposes
• Know how to use the key flexfields owned by Oracle HR
• Practice with hands-on exercises:
- Entering data into the People form to trigger various date track modeso Creating a folder to retrieve data based using date track
- Create a business group for a new Oracle HR installation
- Create a security profile for a new business group
- Create HRMS work structures such as – location, organization, grade, grade rate, job, position
- Create salary basis, payroll, costing, elements and paid time off absence plans
Do you still need convincing? How about this? If your company buys 3 seats, they get one free and OAUG members get an extra 25% discount (which amounts to $500 each course), which in turn means that for OAUG member companies, if they buy 3 seats they end up getting 2 free seats!